Background and Motivation
Purpose and Scope
Observations and Key Findings
Background and Purpose
Reader's Guide to the Report
Risk Allocation and Management
Quality Plan Implementation
Contract Change Processes
Project Record Keeping
Project Maintenance Requirements
Maintenance and Warranties
List of Figures and Tables
- U.S. scanning team.
- Reader's guide to the report.
- Example of staffing issues in the United States. (Michigan DOT)
- Continuum of project delivery methods from traditional to alternative.
- Future Finnish project delivery methods.
- The Highways Agency's traditional project delivery approach.
- The Highways Agency's ECI project delivery approach as applied to the A500 Stoke Pathfinder project.
- The Highways Agency procurement process. (Highways Agency 2003)
- Common attributes of European best-value procurement procedures.
- Electronic license plate reader system on construction project.
- Public information tools for Upper Forth Crossing project in Scotland.
- States using warranty evaluation.
- Links to transportation organizations involved in scan.
- Context of transportation in host countries.
- Construction management outsourcing analysis.
- Distribution of Bavarian project delivery methods.
- Distribution of Dutch project delivery methods.
- General risk allocation by country and major delivery method.
- Example of risk determination from Dutch Public Sector Comparator.
- Contract cost growth.
- Key performance indicators.
|<< Previous||Contents||Next >>|